Help  || Zoeken  || Gebruikerslijst  || Gebruikersgroepen  || Registreer  || Inloggen
Het is nu za aug 17, 2019 18:54  
Bekijk onbeantwoorde berichten  

Forum Nederlandse Fanclub Blackmore's Night forum index
Forum Nederlandse Fanclub Blackmore's Night

Brescia review
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie
Forum Nederlandse Fanclub Blackmore's Night forum index .::. Tour 2009
Brescia review - Pagina 1 van 1 -  
Vorige onderwerp || Volgende onderwerp 
Auteur Bericht
ton the minstrel 

BerichtGeplaatst : zo feb 08, 2009 10:12   Onderwerp : Brescia review Reageer met quote

I've come back from Brescia where I attended one of the best shows ever seen in Italy. While something did not work in Milan, a magic atmosphere has filled the theatre in Brescia. Ritchie was very inspired because the audience warm and mature, so the Master has shown a very good mood and gave us a memorable performance, playing wonderful improvisations and always looking for a contact with the audience. I've realized that Candice had fun too. The Ariel guitar solo has been something exceptional. The same for Fires at Midnight with the acoustic guitar. I can surely say that Ritchie really has done the best he could. The line up has been expecially enriched by Albert Danneman of "Des Geyers" as well as he played every kind of woods instruments in the opening act. I've been very lucky, as the rest of the people who attended this show.
I have met Elisa and Riccardo, Luis Hoyo and other members of the Spanish fan club and we spent a great time together. After the show, I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with the members of the BN band, take some picture with the lovely Candice and joking with a very available and kind Ritchie. A memorable night.
Marco

Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikersprofiel Stuur privébericht Verstuur e-mail Bekijk de homepage
Berichten van afgelopen :   
Forum Nederlandse Fanclub Blackmore's Night forum index .::. Tour 2009
Brescia review - Pagina 1 van 1 -  
 Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie

Ga naar :